Propane is the only fuel that stores for long periods of time, much longer than gasoline or diesel which degrades in a few months. Propane lasts years. This may seem like a small detail but when you need your generator you need it to work and you want the fuel to be ready. Storing gas or diesel for long periods means changing it out for fresh supplies a few times a year to keep it fresh. Not convenient for emergency use or a bug out shelter. This Propane generator is only slightly more expensive than a normal gas generator at $369 with free shipping from Amazon. It’s also very quiet and doesn’t pollute much.
- 4000 surge watts/3250 running watts, 7 HP, 4 stroke OHV, recoil start engine, delivers maximum performance
- Uses a standard gas grill style LPG tank, 5-foot Regulator hose is included in box , LPG propane tank is not included
- Air cooled, AVR automatic voltage regulation, recoil start, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, full power panel, engine shut off switch,
- Two 120 volt outlets and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, Run time:10 hours at 50 percent load per 20-pounds of LPG fuel
- Overload protected outlets, Decibel rating: less than 68 decibels, EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California