If you’ve ever cut wood for more than a few hours you know a good chainsaw makes all the difference, making you hate the task or love the task. When it was time to upgrade from my 34cc 16″” Poulan I’m so glad I bought this Husky 450 chain saw with 18″ bar! It’s a little hot rod. 50cc’s starts easier than the comparable Stihl and I think it revs higher, with it’s slightly lower weight it was a no brainier.
I use 3 of these at our cabin and they are the best value I’ve found. They are older technology but better than 2 other cameras I’ve bought. For $77 you can’t beat the Primos Truth Cam 35. Get some rechargeable batteries though.
- Day/night 35-infrared LED trail camera captures still or video images of wildlife
- 40-foot nighttime range; select the number of active LEDs (more night range or battery life)
- 1.5-second trigger speed out of sleep; 0.3-second trigger speed when active; multi-shot bursts of 1, 3 or 5 images per triggering
Keep your firewood stack neat and tidy on your front porch for those cold mornings. Racks are made from thick powder coated tubing to withstand the elements. For indoor or outdoor use. You decide the length of the rack by providing the 2×4′ at the bottom. Use Treated wood if it sits on dirt.
This propane distribution tree lets you operate 3 appliances from one propane tank. Great for cooking at night, you put the lantern at the top and the tree holds it up while feeding it fuel.
- Works with lanterns, stoves, heaters, and other propane appliances
- Three outlets, each with its own auto shut-off valve
- Adjustable base ensures stability on uneven terrain
Great little inexpensive radio that you never need batteries for. The solar panel works great, so does the hand crank. I keep it at the cabin and we listen to it all the time. Reception is good and is sounds good for its size. Also great for emergencies where you don’t want to count on batteries.
Whether camping, grilling in the backyard, enjoying beverages at a tailgate party, or simply looking for some sturdy extra table space, the Coleman Pack-Away 4-in-1 is a sturdy, versatile folding table with a variety of convenient configurations. You can use the two included tables separately, put them end-to-end to create a long buffet table, or side-by-side for the classic square dining table. Each of the two tables’ surface measures 31.5 by 15.75 inches (W x D), and height can be easily adjusted at 14.5, 27.5, or 31.5 inches high. A polished aluminum frame holds up to 300 pounds, and the unit folds for easy storage or transport. $54.86
- Two tables can be used individually or together in multiple configurations
- Each table’s surface measures 31.5 by 15.5 inches (W x D)
- Folds down to 24 by three by 16 inches (W x H X D)
- Height adjustable at 14.5, 27.5, 31.5 inches
- Aluminum frame with MDF prep surface
- 12.3-pound weight
- 300-pound capacity
- Not recommended for use with stoves or extremely hot items
It’s finally available! I’ve been waiting for this to go on sale for 6 months now. This is the first wireless speaker with a built-in solar panel. Perfect for extended camping adventures, this wireless Bluetooth stereo charges it’s self while you listen to your favorite tunes with no wires. It’s splash proof and can survive drops from 10 feet. Also will charge your devices from its built-in Lithium battery. $99.
If you’re like me you have to carry firewood from your firewood shed to your cabin. This wagon lets me take huge loads in one trip instead of many by hand. It holds 400 lbs and the sides fold down for carrying heavy flat loads like lumber and other building supplies. In 4 years it’s never let me down.
Sometimes its fun to sleep in outside under the stars, especially in a hammock. This ultra-light hammock has a 2 year warranty and can hold 250lbs. Comes with everything you need to string it up. I use mine for myself and guests and also backpacking since it’s so light and comfortable. I don’t have to pack a sleeping pad!
- Weighs 12 ounces
- Measures 9.5 feet long by 4.5 feet wide
- Supports up to 250 pounds
- Made with polyester taffeta
- Includes stainless steel S-hooks for easy hanging
- Attached stuff sack for easy storage
- Mildew resistant
- Dries quickly
- Easy to hang
I wish this stereo was around a few years ago when I built my own solar powered water proof ipod stereo. This is great for taking multi-day camping or adventure trips where you don’t have power. It charges itself and is tough enough to withstand my friends… $89.
- IPX-4 Splash Proof: Protected against spraying water from all angles at 10 liters/min at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 minutes
- Four-hours of audio playback at mid-volume and continuous charging of iPod and iPhone in battery mode
- Rechargeable Battery: Two cell lithium ion 2000mAh, 7.4V; 4-hour recharge time via AC; 10-hour recharge time in direct sunlight;
- Two full-range speaker drivers with a total output of 11W
- Solar powered charging dock, compatible with iPod and iPhone; Audio line input for connecting iPod shuffle, MP3 players, etc.