- New 360 degree IR digital trail camera – 12 megapixels
- 360 degree image capturing capability!! capable of both daytime/nighttime still images and 720P video, 70 ft IR flash range and a 1.5 second trigger speed, includes custom T- post mounting bracket System which will allow you to monitor an entire food plot
- UP to 6 month Battery life on 8AA batteries (not included), accepts up to a 32 gb SD card, great for Game scouting and security, water resistant and weather endurable, includes t-post mounting bracket System
- (equivalent incandescent about 50w)
- Case material: Brand new and high quality aluminum
- Equipped with cooling systems, constant current drive power
- Seismic, impact resistance ,non-thermal radiation, safe and stable, reliable
- Suitable for home, office and off grid lighting
- Size: 9.5x6x3 cm/3.7×2.4×1.2 inches
These bulbs make wiring your cabin so much easier. You can you standard light fixtures from any hardware store and these bulbs screw right in. The trick is they are 12 volts DC so you can run your lighting directly from your battery bank, saving inverter losses.
Do you like buying the best? Do you like knowing you paid more for a quality item that will last rather than spending more on a few cheap models that will frustrate you when they inevitably break? Take a look at the Fiskars Spitting Ax if you want a quality ax designed to do serious work!
- Ergonomic design distributes much of the weight at the axe head to provide superior balance for faster and more accurate splitting with less effort
- Exceptional control for faster and safer splitting and chopping
- Unique head shape disperses wood from the blade for clean splitting
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes
- Non-stick blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck
Learn More About This >>
I use 3 of these at our cabin and they are the best value I’ve found. They are older technology but better than 2 other cameras I’ve bought. For $77 you can’t beat the Primos Truth Cam 35. Get some rechargeable batteries though.
- Day/night 35-infrared LED trail camera captures still or video images of wildlife
- 40-foot nighttime range; select the number of active LEDs (more night range or battery life)
- 1.5-second trigger speed out of sleep; 0.3-second trigger speed when active; multi-shot bursts of 1, 3 or 5 images per triggering
Heater for SMALL SPACES! Tents, campers, tiny houses. I have used this in my boat on cold days.
- Indoor-safe portable propane heater for rooms up to 100 square feet
- Continuous odor-free heat for up to 5-1/2 hours; 45-degree heating angle
- Simple on/off buttons; uses 1-pound disposable propane cylinder (not included)
- Low-oxygen sensor and accidental tip-over switch with auto shut-off for safety
This stove is great for heating up your food, drying clothes, or just keeping warm. Breaks down so that it’s easy to transport and it’s safer than an open fire or flame. Cook top grate can be used as a griddle or to hang small items of clothes to dry. It also holds your included utensils. Dimensions: 18″(L) x 27″(W) x 91″(H); 30 lbs total weight.
Cover to cover color photos of the most creative and unique hand-built structures you’ve ever seen! You can’t find these special cabins and houses on the internet or Facebook you can only find them in this book. They are built with natural materials far away from hardware stores. Lloyd loaded up his truck and set out to find these special places for this book and I suspect no one else would be allowed to photograph them. Can you tell I like this one? 🙂
As members of the Greatest Generation, our grandfathers were not only defined by the Depression but also by their heroic service to the country in World War II. Courageous, responsible, and involved, they understand sacrifice, hard work, and how to do whatever is necessary to take care of their loved ones. They also know how to have a rollicking good time.See Inside This Book
Sometimes a wood stove is not practical in small spaces and sometimes you just don’t want to deal with the hassle. This heater has a thermostat and is safe for indoor use with an oxygen sensor & Shutoff. You’ll stay comfortable all night long in your cabin, tiny-house, trailer, tent, hunting blind, camper, boat etc.